Thursday, June 01, 2006

The Computer Desk Area


This is another view of my living room and my Command Central. *smile* This is where I do all my planning (menus, budgets, activities), pay bills, letter writing, and homeschool planning. Atop of my desk are some of my favorite things: a picture of my husband, Yankee Candles, the Willow Tree couple figurine, the ship, seashells, and the terra cotta cherub. This area tends to get quite messy if I don't tend to it daily, but I do strive to clear my desk each evening before my husband comes home.

"Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless." ~ Mother Teresa

5 comments:

Tammy said...

I love Yankee candles...I purchased some votives today at a Cracker Barrel.
I got the Sweet Honeysuckle and Country Linen.
:-D

Lindsey said...

I like it!!! You have such a lovely home. You've really made it into a haven. I've enjoyed your pics. I need to do this on my blog, but alas I'm not much of a decorator.

~ Tracy ~ said...

Tammy, I love Cracker Barrel, too. Yummy!

~ Tracy ~ said...

Thank you, Lindsey!

Mrs. Staggs said...

I hope you and your mother are having a lovely visit Tracy.
What a nice home you have. Looks like you are much more organized than I am!