Friday, June 16, 2006

Beating the Heat

Well, dear friends, our AC has decided to stop working properly, so I had no choice but to shut it off completely for the time being. It is sweltering hot here in south Alabama, as you can imagine.
So please say a little prayer for us, that we can scrape up the money to get the AC fixed or at the very least get a window unit. Until then, I will be going into "frugal mode". Here are some interesting articles on heating/cooling your home from http://www.frugalliving.about.com/ .

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Will keep you in my prayers...stay cool and refreshed! I understand the frugal mode all to well myself!! Blessings to you and yours..

Mrs.Melody said...

oh sweetie! If its as hot there as it is in Northern AL, you are just sweating your hearts out!! many prayers for A/C coming your way!!!!

clarice said...

Dear Tracy, my heart goes out to you. I HATE hot weather (which is why I live in WA) I pray that it cools for you !!! Clarice