Monday, May 01, 2006

~ Welcome ~


Welcome to my little corner of the web! I hope to share all the lovely little things that happen in my life, family, and home.

A little about me: My name is Tracy. In June, I'll be married 14 years to the love of my life. We have 3 children who I have homeschooled for the past 3 years. Our son is 13 and our daughters are 9 and 5. We have 3 cats and 1 dog and we live in south Alabama.

I enjoy reading, writing, drawing, cross-stitch, gardening (very new to this!), homemaking, the sea, Romantic Homes magazine, good music, and spending time with friends and family.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

3 comments:

Mrs. Staggs said...

Welcome to Blogville Tracy!
I'm looking forward to reading more.

Terri said...

I found your blog through a comment you left on the Homeliving Helper blog. Welcome! I look forward to reading more of your posts!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is wonderful Your children look happy and healthy. Love the cross stitch I wish I had the patience to do something like this Sherry