Friday, May 19, 2006

Recipe for Blueberry Muffins


2 cups Original Bisquick mix
2/3 cup milk
1/3 cup sugar
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 egg
3/4 cup fresh or frozen (thawed and drained) blueberries

1. Heat oven to 400ºF. Place paper baking cup in each of 12 regular-size muffin cups, or grease bottoms only of muffin cups.
2. Stir all ingredients except blueberries just until moistened. Gently stir in blueberries. Divide batter evenly among cups.
3. Bake 13 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.

5 comments:

clarice said...

Ohhh Yummy thank you. You are so sweet for posting this. I have lots of frozen blueberries to. Clarice

~ Tracy ~ said...

You are quite welcome, Clarice. I posted this especially for you! :)

PEA said...

Hi Tracy...I've so enjoyed reading your posts (found your blog through a link on a friend's list) and I wrote down the Blueberry Muffin recipe:-) We have so many wild blueberries here and I forever have tons frozen and am always looking for new recipes to use them in! Have a great day and I hope you don't mind if I drop in again:-)

~ Tracy ~ said...

Thank you for visiting & please drop in again! :D

Searching For a Meaning said...

I luv your blogs - so much.

But I just realised that I should have a snack - before viewing your wonderful site.

As I often find my tummy hollow and drooling at your cooking tips!!