Saturday, May 27, 2006

Cross-stitch
















I thought I would share some of my past cross-stitch projects that are displayed in our home.

The pot holders were my very first attempt at cross-stitching years ago. The one with the pig reminds me of Wilbur from Charlotte's Web. I loved that book as a child!

"Love Makes This House a Home"....so very true! This one is hanging in my laundry room. My feelings are that handmade items add a charm and coziness to a home. Not to mention, the time spent working on such projects is fulfilling. You have created something lovely with your own hands to add to the beauty of your home.

Wishing you all a Happy Memorial Day weekend!

3 comments:

Hulda said...

Lovely stiching! I especially like the "Love Makes This House a Home" picture. Beautiful!

clarice said...

Ohh I love that pig !1 Clarice

Lisa (Froggyhead) said...

Very nice!